Media Center Policies
- Books may be checked out for 2 weeks.
- 4 books, one of which may be a magazine, may be checked out at a time. However, we reserve the right to change that policy if a student develops a habit of not returning or caring for books.
- Overdue books need to be returned AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Remember, someone may be waiting for the overdue book(s).
- Talk with Mrs. Kitta if you need additional books for an assignment.
- Please remember that selection of a library book is a free choice. Our school has students with a wide range of maturity levels, life experiences, and interests. We want YOU to enjoy whatever YOU check out. If you or your parents are not comfortable with a book you check out, then please bring it back and make another selection. We have a large selection of books for you to enjoy!
- We have a reservation system in place. If you want more information about how to reserve a book, see Mrs. Kitta or Mrs. Dean. When the book comes in, we will bring it to your Language Arts or Prime Time Teacher
But most importantly:
- Help each other.
- Be respectful.
- Treat books kindly.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Choose books carefully.
- Always bring your books back.
- Ask lots of questions.
- Say PLEASE & THANK YOU.
- Work hard.
- Have fun.
- READ, READ, READ!